- Prices vary from 176 Euro (Low season week with 2 persons per night using 1 bedroom) to 315 Euro (High season per night with 5 persons (1 on sofa bed). All prices are incl. VAT, excl. Final cleaning 100 Euro and tourist tax 2 , 02 pppn.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old are free of charge, if they use the beds that we have available or if you bring your own or if they sleep with the parents.
Specify the number of people, without the children under 5, but book them extra, as the tourist tax is mandatory. Specify the number of children from 0 to 4 years old when booking an additional 'product'.
- Low season: October 23 to December 23, and January 1 to the end of February.
- Mid season: March 1 to June 30, excluding Easter and Whitsun (see High season), and September 1 to October 22
- High season: July 1 to August 31, December 24 to December 31, Easter and Whitsun.
- The minimum stay in the Kaakberg is at all times 3 nights. You can choose from various options for packages (= with how many people, 3 nights or more or per week). We assume that you are using 1 bedroom with 2 people (the beds can be separated). If you prefer both a private bedroom, you can book it for 10 Euro per night.
- The Kaakberg is a high wooden building, a former haystack converted by us into spacious luxury accommodation with a beautiful view everywhere.
To sleep you have two bedrooms: the Markermeer room and / or the Garden room. Bed linen, tea and towels are available for use within the Kaakberg. Bath towels for the sauna, spa and beach
This is the format:
GROUND FLOOR with Garden room
- The ground floor consists of a hall and toilet, the Sauna / relaxation room and the Garden Room.
- De Tuinkamer: This double room has a view of the dike and the garden. There are two Hästens box springs, which can be put together on request (to be requested in advance!).
- You will have soap at the washbasin and soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion at the sauna. There is a hair dryer.
- There is a seat and sink in the room, with an adjacent toilet with Indian shower in the hall and a shower in the sauna / relaxation room.
- From the sauna you step directly onto the terrace below with the Spa and the adjacent, enclosed garden.
- You have your own front and back door. The rear can be reached via the path and the gate (to be closed) on the right side of the Kaakberg.
- The first floor is the living room with fully equipped kitchen. and all necessary equipment.
- There is a dining table with 6 chairs, a china cupboard and an extra cupboard to store your groceries.
- There is a sitting area with chair and two good (sleeping) couches, where possibly 2 extra people can sleep.
- If extra people come to stay (to be booked in advance), there are baskets to put in the bed linen.
- There is cable television and a login and password for Netflix on request your laptop for the period that you come.
- There is a door to the upstairs terrace and stairs to the terrace below.
SECOND FLOOR with Markermeer room
- On the second floor is the Markermeer room for two people and is very spacious with doors that open on four sides with a view of the Markermeer and the polder landscape.
- The room has an open bathroom with a bath, toilet and a double sink. In the bathroom you have soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. There is a hair dryer.
- There is a desk to work on, several comfortable chairs and two benches.
- There is cable television and on request a login and password for Netflix on your laptop for the period that you come.