Prices and so on
- Prices vary from 176 Euro (Low season week with 2 persons per night using 1 bedroom) to 315 Euro (High season per night with 5 persons (1 on sofa bed). All prices are incl. VAT, excl. final cleaning 100 Euro and tourist tax 2022 € 2.67 pppn The tourist tax will increase again in 2023.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old are free if they use the cots that we have available or that you bring yourself or if they sleep with the parents.
Enter the number of people, excluding children under 5, but book them extra, because the city tax is mandatory. Enter the number of children from 0 to 4 years old under 'product' that can be booked extra.
- Low season: October 23 to December 23, and January 1 to the end of February.
- Mid season: 1 March to 30 June with the exception of King's Day, Easter and Pentecost (see High Season), and 1 September to 22 October
- High season: July 1 to August 31, December 24 to December 31, King's Day, Easter and Pentecost.
- The minimum stay in the Kaakberg is at all times 3 nights. You can choose from various options for packages (= how many people, 3 nights or more or per week). We assume that you will use 1 bedroom with 2 people (the beds can be separated). If you prefer to have a private bedroom with 2 people, you can book that for 10 Euro per night.
- A Kaakberg is a high wooden building, a former haystack converted by us into spacious luxurious accommodation with a beautiful view of the polders or the Markermeer.
To sleep, you have two bedrooms: the Markermeer room and/or the Garden room.
Bed linen, tea and towels are provided for within the Kaakberg . Pool towels for the sauna, spa and the beach are provided.
This is the format:
GROUND FLOOR with the Tuinkamer
- The ground floor consists of a hall and toilet, the sauna/rest room and the garden room.
- The Garden Room: This double room has a view of the dike and the garden. There are two Hästens box springs, which can be put together on request (to be requested in advance!). (210x90)
- You have soap at the sink and at the sauna soap, shampoo / conditioner and body lotion. A hair dryer is provided.
- There is a seat and washbasin in the room, with an adjacent toilet with an Indian shower in the hall and a shower in the sauna/rest room.
- From the sauna you step directly onto the terrace below with the Spa and the adjacent, enclosed terrace and garden. Please note: the garden is bordered on two sides by a ditch.
- You have your own front and back door. The rear can be reached via the path and the (to be closed) gate on the right side of the Kaakberg .
- On the first floor is the living room, with fully equipped kitchen. and all necessary equipment.
- There is a dining table with 6 chairs, a china cabinet and an extra cupboard to store your groceries.
- There is a sitting area with a chair and two good (sleeping) sofas, where 2 extra people can sleep if necessary.
- If extra people come to stay (to be booked in advance) there are baskets to put the bed linen in.
- There is cable TV in the living room.
- There is a door to the top terrace and stairs to the terrace below
SECOND FLOOR with Markermeerkamer
- On the second floor, the Markermeerkamer room is for two people and is very spacious with patio doors on four sides with a breathtaking view of the Markermeer and the polder landscape. There is a double bed (180 x 210).
- The room has an open bathroom with a bath, toilet and a double sink. You have soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion in the bathroom. A hair dryer is provided.
- There is a desk to work on, several comfortable chairs and two benches.
- There is cable TV and Netflix, Prime, HBO Max. Log in to Guest.